Welcome to The Anytime, Anywhere
• A neutral, cross-faction organization dedicated to
promoting peace and communication between the Horde and the Alliance. We
provide delivery and translations services, and are pretty flexible
about what other jobs we'll take on.
• Mechanically registered as two guilds, "AAMS" on the Horde side
and "AAMS Alliance Branch" on the Alliance, but functionally a single
guild with a shared website, Vent server, etc.
• An RP guild focused on creating and helping with RP events, especially those that involve both factions.
• A casual guild designed for real people with real lives. We
never require any specific level of commitment or involvement, and may
even tell you to take a break if you're seeming stressed!
• Small. The AAMS has a pretty specific mission, and it's not
for everyone. You'll get to know everyone in the guild very quickly as a
result -- and we can always use more people!
• Fun! Lots of it. What we do is think up new RP events,
and we're good at it. You'll do things you hadn't ever thought of
before with your character and with the game mechanics.
• In-character interaction in the guild chat and at RP events.
We also often get sent on specific jobs like delivering packages
cross-faction, which introduces you to many other roleplayers.
• The unique experience of being "neutral" in a world where most
RP is driven by conflict. The AAMS gets to be the peacemakers and
problem-solvers in a lot of server RP.
• Events, events, and more events. We try to always have a
planned event of our own, plus special events and helping with anyone
else who needs cross-faction translators or messengers for their RP.
• Cash, from time to time -- people tip well for our services,
and when the officers remember we send out in-character "paychecks"
too. It's not big bucks, but it's fun!
• Dramatic or lore-breaking characters. While we love to
have unusual and interesting characters, cat-girls, vampires, dragons
in disguise, and that super-sneaky character who is secretly
infiltrating us for nefarious purposes may apply elsewhere, please.
• Lots of PvP. The AAMS is willing to defend itself when
attacked, and we're far from pushovers. However, our role as a neutral
organization means we tend to avoid fights, and forbid our members from
engaging in hostile attacks. ((OOC Battlegrounds and such are still
• PvE Progression - Simply put, we're a very small guild, and
don't have the numbers to field raid groups. We prefer to focus on role
play. However, the OOC community is very welcoming and it's not
uncommon to have gross-guild raid groups formed.
• Right here! Our forums are active and are checked daily
(or close to it) by our various officers. If you post something in one
of the publicly-accessible folders we'll see it very soon.
• On the realm forums. If you start a thread with the letters
"AAMS" in it in all-caps, odds are that we'll notice and take a look.
This is good for people who want it known by other characters that
they're trying to contact the AAMS.
• Find us in-game. You can always do a "/who AAMS" search and
whisper anyone you find. We're a small guild -- pretty much everyone
should always know what's going on. You can also join the channel
"AAMSooc" since there's usually at least one person hanging out there in
the evenings on an alt.
• Want to apply for membership? You can do that here- just scroll
up to the top of the page and click "Join AAMS" It's that easy! Also check out our AAMS Manual to learn more details about how the guild functions.